Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday~~

Where's my baseboards, crown moulding, the rest of the chair railing?  Oh, it's here~~just having the patience to wait~~it's not in me this morning!  Lowe's delivered the window and door headers for the new siding last Friday.  The contractor hasn't called back yet for a "start" date.  I'm getting more impatient.  ARRRGG~~


Yes, still "loving" my makeshift curtain while trying to finish the little things in the dining area~~
Kind of organic~~poor rustic~~


My night~time~can't sleep~project:

bought some hanging plastic mannequins on the cheap~cheap~~
After layering with batting and "antique" the hook, I've started the sewing portion.  She will have a flirty~ muslin~ruffle with just a side view of the navy ticking: her lovely chest area will show off that feedsack crown. 


  She will become a rustic, French Queen indeed! 


6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see that mannequin! Also, is it my computer or is the word "pennies" missing from your header?? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know! I see my full header on my computer but maybe it's not showing elsewhere. I'll have sisters let me know what they see. Thanks for being here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! Waiting for a start date.......ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project, and I love your Dog, we have 2 Boxes they are so lovely, beautiful Dog,
    blessing
    Isora

    ReplyDelete
  5. your home looks so beautiful! i love the colors you've used. thanks for stopping by today.

    xo
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. your seed bag would make a cute purse with ruffles and lace....by Mel's Cabin Designs....

    ReplyDelete