Thursday, October 7, 2010

$9.00 Antique Kittens!

Shopped my usual junk spots today and found this lovely yard long picture.  Sweet kittens; love the muted colors.  The frame already white and chippy!  I may have to hang on to this one for awhile.  Sending this over to My Romantic Home for Friday Show & Tell: Romantichome.blogspot.com.  Lots of talent and inspiration will be seen there!

For $1.00:  lovely vintage plaster cast cherub shelf; I like it just lying on an old silver tray!


And this is a store display item for teabags: I could not resist it!  Could paint it; but rather like the metal patina on this---

More pictures tomorrow.  I love my junkin' days!

5 comments:

  1. I love the kitten picture....what a find!! just discovered your blog on Cindy's Show n' Tell list. ~Sue~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really nice junk!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitty print is sooo cute! I want it! It is funny because I found a pair of almost the exact cherubs holding a swag. I painted mine gray and you can see them at the link below:

    http://relovedrubbish.blogspot.com/2010/09/pretty-in-gray.html

    Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kitty pic but I'm smitten by the cherubs. Just love them!
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the kitties!!! Great find! Found you through Cindy!

    Thanks so much!!
    Michele R.(CA)
    Luvkittysgiveaways at Gmail dot com
    Butterfly Whispers

    ReplyDelete